I can’t believe that last Wednesday I thought that I was never going to run again before the London Marathon, now, I have just been told to take today off of training, and go for a gentle 5-6 miles tomorrow, but to listen to my body, and take it real easy… I'm thrilled and nervous, if all goes well, then I am going to attempt either 6/12/18 miles at the weekend. But I’ve not been slacking at all…..
- Friday- x Trainer for 45 mins
- Saturday – x trainer for 45 mins- 1 mile run and weights
- Sunday – x trainer for 1 hr 1.5mile run
- Monday – Outside 1.5 mile run
- Tuesday – 1hr.15mins on the x trainer plus 2 mile run
- Today off
- Thursday 6 miles
- Friday x train and gym
- Saturday Off
- Sunday 6 - 12 - 18 mile very slow run
Will quite literally keep you posted……..