Wednesday 30 March 2011

What a difference a week makes




    I can’t believe that last Wednesday I thought that I was never going to run again before the London Marathon, now, I have just been told to take today off of training, and go for a gentle 5-6 miles tomorrow, but to listen to my body, and take it real easy… I'm thrilled and nervous, if all goes well, then I am going to attempt either 6/12/18 miles at the weekend. But I’ve not been slacking at all…..



    • Friday- x Trainer for 45 mins

    • Saturday – x trainer for 45 mins- 1 mile run and weights

    • Sunday – x trainer for 1 hr 1.5mile run

    • Monday – Outside 1.5 mile run

    • Tuesday – 1hr.15mins on the x trainer plus 2 mile run

    • Today off

    • Thursday 6 miles

    • Friday x train and gym

    • Saturday Off

    • Sunday 6 - 12 - 18 mile very slow run


    Will quite literally keep you posted……..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment