Friday 11 February 2011

Must Get Motivated....


Lots going on at the moment, Hill runs, fast runs Long runs......2 runs down this week, a little warm up tomorrow morning then a 16-18 miler on Sunday!
wish me luck!
in other news...very busy at work, walls being knocked down at home, and living in Chaos!

I will Survive!

If you are kind enough to sponsor me and my charity- click link on left!

I have the following prizes which have been kindly donated;
There are also more to add.
I will draw the winners on April 17th in the evening, following the run…so please dig deep and be lucky!

1. Dinner At Thackerys Tunbridge Wells (Beautiful)
2. Overnight stay At Hotel Du Vin Tunbridge Wells
3. Dinner at Rendezvous French Brassiere
4. Cosmetic Hamper from Fenwick Tunbridge Wells
5. Indian Meal or Takeaway at The Spice Tunbridge Wells for 2
6. Family Ticket to Hever Castle and Grounds for a Year
7. Dolphin Parking sensor kit Brand New worth over £100.00 donated by

No comments:

Post a Comment