Friday 15 April 2011

Here we go!

After 4 months of training, and about 400 miles run! this is what its all about! I have acheived 1 target for my sponsors and that is over £1000 raised for Pepenbury. This weekend I am mostly eating carbohydrates and drinking lots of water, The weather looks like it could be kind, 16 and sunny! My other target to break 4hrs...I honestsly have no idea, with the problems i've had with my tendon....but who cares, i'm up for agood day out, and I've got loads of people on the course to come and cheer me on! I will obviously let you know how it goes, Im off to pick my numbers up! 51315 thats me! Thank you for reading these, I hope I've raised a small smile somewhere along the way...its all for charity dont forget, and its not too late to sponsor me! and win 1 of 8 fantastic prizes....

  1. Dinner @ Thackerys

  2. Lunch @Rendevous

  3. Over night stay @Hotel Du Vin Tunbridge Wells

  4. £600.00 of home decorations

  5. Indian Meal At The Spice Tunbridge Wells

  6. Parking Sensor Kit for a car

  7. Annual pass for a family of 4 @ Hever Castle

  8. Cosmetic Hamper from Fenwick

No comments:

Post a Comment