Thursday 7 April 2011

Not Long....



Well at least the suns out!
Makes for nicer training…I have been running again, and a lot of cross training, I’ve only had 2 days off training in the last 10 days…I think?
Today is going to be a 10k run maybe more, my ankle seems absolutely fine, I had a session with Kirsty on Monday evening, and she strapped it up with some oxide tape, just to keep my tendon straighter.
Not looking forward to ripping it off….
I am still very apprehensive of how fit I am….26.2 miles is a bloody long way, and although I have already run over 20 miles 6 weeks ago, and 2 x 18’s and countless 13/14’s I'm still intrigued as to how I am going to feel at mile 18-22, that’s wall territory!
Well there’s only one way to find out!
Positive mental thought! Keep calm and Carry on!

In other news…
• Kitchen is being fitted this week
• No news form either Elliot in Peru or Imogen Skiing in Italy
• Felix is going to School as Superman tomorrow, (Hero’s and Villain’s Day)
• Ottilie is looking forward to the Dentist this afternoon
• And my potatoes are in at the allotment!
• Feralyn is looking forward to 2 weeks off next week….she has been flat out!

No comments:

Post a Comment